Philips HeartStart OnSite AED
Cardiac emergencies are stressful. When you're the first responder, you need an AED that's clear and easy to use. Philips, the leader in portable automated external defibrillation technology, designed the HeartStart Onsite Defibrillator for easy, correct use by ordinary people faced with a life-and-death situations.
- 1 pre-installed Battery
- 1 set pre-installed SMART Pads Cartridge
- Quick Set-up Guide, Maintenance Booklet, & Owner’s Manual
- 8-yr manufacture warranty for AED
*Shipping charges apply (sc)
- First and only defibrillator available to commercial and institutional users without a prescription
- Guided, interactive voice instructions
- Safely delivers a shock only when a treatable abnormal heart rhythm is detected
- Device performs comprehensive, daily self-tests for readiness
- At-a-glance status check
- Only 3.3 pounds
Contact one of our customer care representatives to order or learn more.
Learn more: Read the OSHA pamphlet on Automated External Defibrillators.
SafetyMax offers training in CPR and AED use. Contact one of our emergency response consultants to discuss training for your employees.