Philips HeartStart FRx AED
Sudden cardiac arrest can happen anywhere, anytime, to anyone. The Philips HeartStart FRx Defibrillator is designed to be rugged, reliable, and easy to use by whoever responds first to a cardiac emergency, whether that person is trained or untrained. On the scene with law enforcement, on the athletic field with students, or on the job with employees, the HeartStart FRx Defibrillator is the ideal AED for treating Sudden Cardiac Arrest from ventricular fibrillation in environments or conditions too tough or demanding for other defibrillators. Includes
- 1 pre-installed battery
- 1 set pre-installed SMART Pads II Cardridge
- Quick Set-up Guide, Maintenance Booklet, Quick Reference Guide, & Owner’s Manual
- 8-yr manufacture warranty for AED
*Shipping charges apply (sc).
- Newest AED on the market
- Preconnected SMART Pads II can be used on adults and children.
- Small, lightweight and readily portable at only 3.5 pounds
- Provides coaching in basic CPR for both adults and children to help stressed responders
Contact one of our customer care representatives to order or learn more.
Call 1-800-585-8506 or click above for LiveChat.
Learn more: Read the OSHA pamphlet on Automated External Defibrillators.
SafetyMax offers training in CPR and AED use
Contact one of our emergency response consultants to discuss training for your employees.