Sudden cardiac arrest can happen anywhere, anytime, to anyone.
The Philips HeartStart FRx Defibrillator is designed to be rugged, reliable, and easy to use by whoever responds first to a cardiac emergency, whether that person is trained or untrained. On the scene with law enforcement, on the athletic field with students, or on the job with employees, the HeartStart FRx Defibrillator is the ideal AED for treating Sudden Cardiac Arrest from ventricular fibrillation in environments or conditions too tough or demanding for other defibrillators.
Special features of the HeartStart FRx include:
- Newest AED on the market
- Preconnected SMART Pads II can be used on adults and children. This saves valuable time, and eliminates the expense of having to purchase different pads for different patient types
- Small, lightweight and readily portable at only 3.5 pounds
- Provides coaching in basic CPR for both adults and children to help stressed responders
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
- Long, 4-year battery life
-Extra set of pads
Prompt use of an AED dramatically increases the survival of patients in cardiac arrest. Make sure you have them readily available in your workplace. Contact one of our customer care representatives to order or learn more. Call 1-800-585-8506 or click above for LiveChat.
*Shipping charges apply (sc).
Learn more: Read the OSHA pamphlet on Automated External Defibrillators.
SafetyMax offers training in CPR and AED use
. Contact one of our emergency response consultants to discuss training for your employees. Call 1-800-585-8506 or click above for LiveChat.
Supplemental emergency oxygen
can enhance the effectiveness of AEDs.